[GRASS-translations] [Portuguese]- Submission of Portuguese translation

Milena Nowotarska do.milenki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 05:03:51 EST 2009

Hi,

2009/11/12 António Rocha <antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt>:
> Greetings All
>
>> Correct, also if any of those files is missing for a particular
>> language, it needs to be created by the translation team.
>>

> In this case, for Portuguese language (pt) it's missing the
>  grasswxpy_LANG.po.
> Can I request to the translation team creates this file and send it to me?
> (What I was already doing was using the spanish, rename it to pt but if you
> prefer, I can wait for Mark).

It can be done this way, by ranaming an existing one.
If you want an empty one, I can create it but not sooner than at the
evening.  If you already started to work, maybe no need to lose what
you have done..

> My idea was to translate a bit until next Monday and send it to Mark.

great

>>  I meant Virtaal, sorry, here is the link:
>> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/virtaal/index
>>
> Upsss.. I Thought it was some error. Virtaal. Thanks :) I'm already using
> the po.Edit

po.Edit is ok, and try also to generate a database for translation
memory from 3 existing pt files (set in preferences), so you could
then run the automatic translation - when set Max of missing words and
difference in sentence lenght to zero, you will get all translated
already messages in your wxpy file and then just confirm each.

Cheers,
Milena