[GRASS-translations] [Portuguese]- Submission of Portuguese translation

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Thu Nov 12 04:29:56 EST 2009

Greetings All

> Correct, also if any of those files is missing for a particular
> language, it needs to be created by the translation team.

In this case, for Portuguese language (pt) it's missing the
grasswxpy_LANG.po.
Can I request to the translation team creates this file and send it to
me? (What I was already doing was using the spanish, rename it to pt but
if you prefer, I can wait for Mark).
> yes, and try not to keep the trnaslated files for long time, when you
> make a bit, send it, because someone might take it for translation in
> the mean time. Then, after commiting the file, take it again from the
> repository, cause in the mean time some new messages might have been
> added.

My idea was to translate a bit until next Monday and send it to Mark.
>  I meant Virtaal, sorry, here is the link:
> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/virtaal/index

Upsss.. I Thought it was some error. Virtaal. Thanks :) I'm already
using the po.Edit

>> 2- If I wanted to use this .po files that I updated in my Windows- GRASS6.4
>> wxpython, What do I have to do?
>>

> You need to create .mo files, what you can easily do with poEdit, just
> need to set in preferenses creation of .mo file on saving (you don't
> want me to write the path to it in Polish ;)
> All the best,
> Milena

Thanks Milena

Best Regards,