[GRASS-translations] Add a setence in *.po file

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Thu Jan 21 07:52:34 EST 2010

Greetings

I need to make an "internal function" I mean, just a small script to
calculate NDVI. And I needed to have it in English and Portuguese. I'm
writting all the module/input/output text/description in English but I
would really like to have also in Portuguese. The "input raster" it's
easy. I just have to use the sentences thar already exist in po files.
But for the Title I real need to add a line into the Pt*.po  file but I
can't figure out how to do this in POEDIT ou Virtaal. Anyone can help me?

PS- I'm back again in wxPt  translation. In the following week I will
have some new file to submit.

See ya and thanks

Antonio Rocha

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4792 (20100121) __________