[GRASS-translations] Translation of Next, Back and Cancel buttons in Georecrtify

Monica Buescu monicabuescu1985 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:45:28 EDT 2011

Bonjour Sylvian :)
The problem is not the french translation (i know french) the problem is
that I have added those words into grasswxpy_fr.po covnerted to mo and it
didn't recognize those words. So it's not being able to translate words in
those buttons.

Any idea how can I do that? Or even add labels for those buttons?
Thanks