[GRASS-translations] Questions

Monica Buescu monicabuescu1985 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:50:41 EDT 2011

Greetings
I'm working on  Portugese-Brazilian and Spanish translations but there are
afew thing that I don't know in which file is (in order to translate):
- Quit and Help button (in initial panel of WxGUI)
- Meridian Parallel and other similar parameters used to define Location's
geographic parameters (none of those are there) (in Locations Wizard)
- Next and Back button used in Locations Wizard

Can anyone indicate me where can I translate them? in which file?
Thanks
Monica