[GRASS-translations] Questions

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon May 16 18:17:07 EDT 2011

Hi Monica,

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 11:50 PM, Monica Buescu
<monicabuescu1985 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings
> I'm working on  Portugese-Brazilian and Spanish translations but there are
> afew thing that I don't know in which file is (in order to translate):
> - Quit and Help button (in initial panel of WxGUI)

AFAIK both come from wxPython itself, so depend on the locale
of the computer (I know of rare cases where they remained in
English for unknown reasons)

> - Meridian Parallel and other similar parameters used to define Location's
> geographic parameters (none of those are there) (in Locations Wizard)

please indicate the phrases, maybe they were not yet tagged for
translation?

> - Next and Back button used in Locations Wizard

Same as Quit and Help button...

Hope this helps
Markus