[GRASS-translations] Translation of ERROR:

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Fri Sep 9 07:47:03 EDT 2011

Greetings

I have tried with a German translation of "ERROR:  " (grasslibs_de.po
obtaiend yesterday from SVN) and it does not translate ERROR: (i'm in
windows). Is this working for the rest of you?
Nevertheless, I opened error.c in lib/gis and copied the exact
expression to my grasslibs_pt.po and translated it. Then generated an
.mo file and it still does not work. Any idea?

Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6449 (20110909) __________

http://www.eset.com