[GRASS-translations] Translation of ERROR:

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:27:26 EDT 2011

Hi,

2011/9/9 António Rocha <antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt>:
> I have tried with a German translation of "ERROR:  " (grasslibs_de.po
> obtaiend yesterday from SVN) and it does not translate ERROR: (i'm in
> windows). Is this working for the rest of you?
> Nevertheless, I opened error.c in lib/gis and copied the exact expression to
> my grasslibs_pt.po and translated it. Then generated an .mo file and it
> still does not work. Any idea?

I expect that you are referring to `relbr64`, the message is already
marked for translation [1] and available in po files [2].

Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/lib/gis/error.c#L258
[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po/grasslibs_pt.po#L1554