[GRASS-translations] Spanish translation

Enrique Cerrillo Cuenca enrique.cerrillocuenca at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 18:42:17 PST 2014

Hi,

“Location” does not mean “localidad” (municipality, village) in Spanish. I think that although “localización” might sound weird in Spanish, is the right term. “Localización” means “action and effect of locating” (Royal Academy of Spanish language: Acción y efecto de localizar).

Some years ago there was a person who managed the Spanish translations of GRASS, but I don’t know who is in charge right now.

Enrique