[GRASS-translations] GRASS and Weblate updates?

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Apr 2 10:04:08 PDT 2023

Hi Huidae, all,

(seems Regina/SAC fixed the Weblate-GitHub settings the other day)

Today I wanted to try the machine translation feature of Weblate.
So I have created a free DeepL.com API account (max. 500,000
characters can be translated per month which is good) and translated
easily some 120 messages to German using the "automated translation"
tab after having registered my API key in my OSGeo-weblate account .
It took me < 15 sec per message for a translation, in average. Most
DeepL suggestions I could accept right away.

Now: Will a GitHub pull request with the changes be created
automagically or is there anything to trigger in Weblate?

Thanks,
Markus