[GRASS-translations] GRASS and Weblate updates?

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 11:19:01 PDT 2023

Markus,

That sounds promising. I just found the automated translation tool and
selected DeepL as a source, but it didn't ask for an API key. I'm not sure
if it's working for me... At least, it says Automatic translation in
progress.

A GitHub pull request will automagically be created once any new translated
messages become 24 hours old per our settings.

Thanks,
Huidae

--
Huidae Cho, Ph.D., GISP, /hidɛ <http://ipa-reader.xyz/?text=hid%C9%9B>