No subject

Greg Koerper greg at carbon.cor2.epa.gov
Tue Apr 7 13:24:45 EDT 1992

Subject: i.cluster

I've been asked the following:

The i.cluster program requires more than one band ("group")-
If I wanted to try an unsupervised classification on a NDVI
band alone, am I out of luck here?  I suppose I could try
using AVHRR band 1 or 2 and the NDVI - but I'm not sure if
that would give proper results.  Any comments?

Anyone have a handle on this?

greg

Greg Koerper                            Internet: koerper at towhee.cor2.epa.gov
ManTech Environmental Technology, Inc.  UUCP:     hplabs!hp-pcd!orstcs!koerper
200 SW 35th St., JSB
Corvallis, OR   97333           "The 90s will make the 60s look like the 50s.
(503) 754-4490                          Just ask your kids."
 FTS 430-4490