MAPGEN

Allan B Branscomb ALLANB at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Tue Apr 21 16:47:00 EDT 1992

I have trasferred the latest copy of the MAPGEN code from src.related on moon.
The compile here fails because it can't find
'../../src.contrib/SCS/misc/g.project'.  I puzzled on a couple of points:
1) why is it looking in contrib at all, I though the code was in related.
2) there isn't any 'g.project' in the src.contrib/SCS/misc directory either
here or on moon.
3) src.contrib doesn't appear to have ANY MAPGEN code in it on moon.

Can you tell me where I've gone wrong?

allan