Various GRASS problems

jray jray at UTKUX1.UTK.EDU
Tue Apr 21 21:21:39 EDT 1992

I have a couple of GRASS problems with which I need a bit of help.

	1. I tried to download the progman3.0 manual and print it but only
got the first 14 pages of what appears to be two hundred or so from the index.
I wonder if the original copy on the ftp server is corrupted as the file
is approx 600k which seems rather small for hundreds of pages of postscript.

	2. I have been unsuccessful at compiling mapgen. The make process
is looking for files which dont exist in the src.contrib directory. The
Is ther a user manual for mapgen and MAPGEN which can be downloaded?

	3. Are ther any plans to fix the 4105 device driver? I have noticed a
couple of other GRASS users on have had problems compiling the source and
it would be of great benefit to institutions who have a large number of
PCs and MACs but few workstations as yet.

Thanks in advance...

Julian J. Ray
Transportation Center
University of Tennessee