Another MAPGEN question

jimg at forest.rutgers.edu jimg at forest.rutgers.edu
Thu Apr 23 15:32:06 EDT 1992

As the subject line indicates,

I was wondering if anyone knows what the Rev # is of the mapgen code that
currently resides on moon. I grabbed the mapgen code off of charon.er.usgs.gov
recently, and the versions are as follows:

	graphics-4.6
	mapgen-4.2
	proj-3.1.2
	xzoom-2.01

The mapgen-man at USGS said that there may be some conflicts with the SCS
interface and the new versions of mapgen. What's the update status on this,
or is it as it seems to be, sorta ad-hoc, it works great the first time, don't
know who keeps up on this thing, go with the flow sorta code/interface ?

Any help is appreciated,

Jim Gasprich
jimg at lake.rutgers.edu