No subject

Brian Connelly bac at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 17 18:33:31 EDT 1992

Brian Connelly
College of Forest Resources
University of Washington  AR-10
Seattle, Washington  98195
bac at max.u.washington.edu

Question:
	I am using GRASS 4.0 to delineate watersheds from a digital elevation
model for input to a hydrologic model.  The r.watershed command
delineates watersheds according to a user-specified minimum area for exterior
watersheds.  I would like to specify only a location or pixel and have the
program delineate the watershed which drains into that pixel.  I haven't been
able to do this with the r.watershed command and cannot figure out how to do it
with any of the other commands.  I would greatly appreciate any suggestions as
to how I might accomplish this.