No subject

Srin srin at brcsun1.tamu.edu
Tue Aug 18 09:11:00 EDT 1992

I have a program that will do what you needed to delineate a watershed
from one point or pixel. In order to use this your dem should be very good.
If you have any pits or depressions you will not get a good watershed map.
So, I would suggest to use the tool after you run the dem through a good
smoothing or filtering tool.

Since the program I have is not fully documented, I am not ready to send
it to moon incoming. So if you need I can send it or you can ftp it from
brcsun1.tamu.edu site as an anonymous user.

Give me a day to move this stuff.

Srinivasan.
srin at brcsun1.tamu.edu
Blackland Research Center