GRASS Printers

W. Fredrick Limp fred at kirk.uark.edu
Tue Aug 25 18:45:47 EDT 1992

> SUBJECT:	GRASS - Preferred Printers & Relative Costs

> 	Community; could a number of you suggest what
> 	printer devices you may be using with GRASS in
> 	an IPX platform environment, if there were

       We are using a Tek 4697 (97 not 96) and are quite pleased
       it is a much better painter than the 4696 with 222 DPI
       and is much faster as well.  For the price, ca 1200-1500,
       it is a great deal as well.  For higher quality, but
       more substantial cost there are the Shinko etc...
       I suspect some else should comment there....>

--
W. Fredrick Limp,   Director                     FAX: (501) 575-3846
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
Fayetteville AR 72701                             fred at kirk.uark.edu