Since there is no FAQ list (yet)...

Ken Brownfield brownfld at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Thu Aug 27 14:31:22 EDT 1992

|I can understand that there is no FAQ list, but is there an archive
|of past mail? I have often wished I could browse such a list. If
|there is an archive, how do I access it?

     Using our list manager software, you can issue the DIR command to the
grassu-request at moon.cecer.army.mil address.  This will give you a list of
files that are available through the GET command.  We have archives that are
named along the lines of Arc-1-92.Z for January of 1992, and Arc-5-92.Z for
May, 1992.  The files are uuencoded and sent to you over the mail in sections.
     If you need any help, you can send the HELP command, or mail me at one
of my addresses below.

--
                                                        Ken.
                                           brownfld at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Kenneth R. Brownfield                     lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil
Office of GRASS Integration,               ftp-admin at moon.cecer.army.mil
United States Army Corps of Engineers           (217) 352-6511 x572
Construction Engineering Research Laboratory    (217) 373-7222 <fax