No subject

Net.Noise owner news at max.cecer.army.mil
Fri Dec 18 17:29:05 EST 1992

Newsgroups: info.grass.user
From: rob at zorro.cecer.army.mil (Rob Knauerhase)
Subject: Re: What's all this?
Sender: news at news.cecer.army.mil (Net.Noise owner)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1992 22:29:01 GMT

In <92Dec18.153313ast.51 at ug.cs.dal.ca> franklin at ug.cs.dal.ca (Steve Franklin) writes:
>> Hey, I'm a grass user, but what's all this computer stuff you are all
>> talking about? Isn't grass user like heroin user or cannabis user?

To all:

    One of the disadvantages of Usenet is that there is no screening of the
audience.  So despite the fact that I am posting twice-monthly notices to
the Usenet end of things, we might get occasional dopey posts like the above.

>Now that my workterm is ended,
>I will consequently not be working on Grass anymore in the near future.
>Because of this, I ask that you take me off the mailing list. I don't seem
>to be able to find the proper mailling address to use.

The address for commands to the list is grassu-request at moon.cecer.army.mil .

Rob
--
Rob Knauerhase [rob at amber.cecer.army.mil]  Office of GRASS Integration
Construction Engineering Research Labs, US Army Corps of Engineers