more on Global CD-ROM

jimg at ocean.rutgers.edu jimg at ocean.rutgers.edu
Tue Jan 21 15:52:36 EST 1992

Greetings,
 This is somewhat of an addendum to the little blurb put out to
everyone on the grassu and grassp list about the Global I dataset
on CD-ROM. It could probably be described more as bad news.
According to the mentors here, we will NOT be accepting purchase
orders (POs). Alack, this is beyond my control. If you're still
interested, we will accept a check or money order ONLY, in US dollars
ONLY (do you like all these ONLYs ?), to:

		Rutgers, the State University of NJ

The price is $375 (plus $10 shipping and handling in US, $15 anywhere
else). I'm expecting to put out a little email-able description of the
dataset ASAP.

Thanks,
Jim Gasprich
jimg at lake.rutgers.edu