WORLD database on FTP Server

A.D.Gray at appcomp.utas.edu.au A.D.Gray at appcomp.utas.edu.au
Wed Jul 8 12:42:56 EDT 1992

I have FTP'd the world.cpio.Z database from the GRASS FTP server, but when
I try to uncompress it here it takes ages (generates a file of nearly 40
megabytes) and then core dumps.  I have not had this problem with the other
files in the data directory (imagery and spearfish).  Has anyone else had
this problem?  Is the world.cpio.Z file corrupt?

Tony Gray                           AARNET:A.D.Gray at appcomp.utas.edu.au
Technical Services Manager          Voice :(003) 260 366
School of Applied Computing         Intnl :+61 03 260 366
University of Tasmania at Launceston - Australia