Your chance to be famous...

Kurt Buehler kurt at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Thu Jul 9 11:00:30 EDT 1992

Yes, that right,  you  could  be  the  proud  owner  of  an  xgen
application that appears in The X Resource (the quarterly journal
of the X Window System).

This is the catch. I am writing an article for this  journal  and
need  a few good example xgen applications to use as examples. If
you are interested, please send me a short note containing:

      Title of your project/application
      Sponsor (if there is one)
      Functionality (this should be the longest part)
      POC Info (that's you)
      Good points about xgen
      xgen limitations (and ways you got around them)

Please note that this is a good time to complain about all of the
weak points of xgen and complement the good points.

Thanks in advance,

Kurt Buehler,  Spatial Analysis and Systems Team
USACERL, P.O. Box 9005, Champaign, IL 61826-9005
1-800-USA-CERL x449,   kurt at zorro.cecer.army.mil