v.digit

M Dostie dostie at ccrs.emr.ca
Tue Jul 14 17:21:03 EDT 1992

Mark Dostie
System Support and Integration
MDA / Ottawa Engineering

Good Afternoon,

	I would really appreciate a quick answer on this ( doesn't everyone? ),
	what we are trying to do is seperate the code which is specific to
	the v.digit application from the Grass system.

	In other words, we are trying to put all the v.digit files ( any
	which are relevant ) into a directory with their include files and
	the related library files and then have a Makefile which generate
	the executable v.digit*

	Could you provide a list of the necessary files (.c) and perhaps
	a sample Makefile ( or Gmakefile ) which can be used outside of
	the Grass environment.

	Thank you for your assistance in advance.

	Mark Dostie