Programmer's Manual

Kenneth R Brownfield brownfld at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Fri Jul 24 16:29:44 EDT 1992

     A new Postscript translator was used on the original troff source of the
manual, and a new and improved manual was sent to the moon under the same
name, progman.cpio.Z.
     NeXT's troff to Postscript translator seems to be more efficient (you'll
notice that this newest version of the manual is _much_ larger than the defunct
manual was,) but not as standard.  The result is, this manual should work for
everyone as long as we all keep our fingers crossed.  ;)
     Send any problems or suggestions to lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil or
this list.  Enjoy!
--
                                                        Ken.
                                           brownfld at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Kenneth R. Brownfield                     lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil
Office of GRASS Integration,               ftp-admin at moon.cecer.army.mil
United States Army Corps of Engineers           (217) 352-6511 x572
Construction Engineering Research Laboratory