GRASS4.0 installation

Dan Hough AA0505 at UOKMVSA.BACKBONE.UOKNOR.EDU
Tue Jul 28 16:24:00 EDT 1992

I am having a similar problem to this which is not addressed
by this answer:

> Date: Mon, 27 Jul 92 11:38:43 CDT
> >From: Kenneth R. Brownfield <brownfld at enterprise>
>
> |Some hints to my problems would be appreciated:
> |
> |2)  How do I get the archive files of grassu-list ?
> |    Is the mailserver similar to LISTSERV ?
>
> Our list manager is not on BITNET, and thus doesn't run the LISTSERV software.
> If you send the word HELP in the body of a message to
>
>      grassu-request at moon.cecer.army.mil
>
> you'll get a list of commands, including the GET and DIR commands which will
> allow you to get the archives.  Our list manager software is called listman,
> and is fairly well known in the Unix mailing list world.
>
> If you need any help on the site, feel free to email me at
>
>      lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil

The e-mail server here at the University of Oklahoma is an IBM
3081 running MVS.  The e-mail program is UCLAMAIL.  The problem
I have is that the mail coming from GRASSU is treated as just
that, mail, not files.  LISTSERV servers are able to send files,
as well as mail, and our system can tell the difference.
However, when I GET one of the archives from GRASSU, I don't
"get" it, it just is another piece of mail which I cannot
manipulate.  My question is, is there another way I could get
to the archives, perhaps by ftp from the moon?

My major concern, which I was told was addressed in the archives, is
this:

How do you combine maps from different UTM zones?  Oklahoma is covered
by three zones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dan Hough
Oklahoma Biological Survey