HP port

/S=E.ODOHERTY/OU=R02F06A/PRMD=USDA.FS.X400/ADMD=TELEMAIL/C=US/ at sprint.com /S=E.ODOHERTY/OU=R02F06A/PRMD=USDA.FS.X400/ADMD=TELEMAIL/C=US/ at sprint.com
Thu Jun 4 09:32:44 EDT 1992

700 series:
I'm running GRASS4.0 on a HP750 and it compiled and runs smoothly
(using the Xdriver for graphics).  I haven't tried to network it with
Suns so I can't help you there.  My only complaint is that HP-UX is
missing some commands that I relied on when using Sun-OS.  (I guess
they are Berkeley derived commands, and HP-UX is more like ATT.)
Those missing commands don't affect the running of GRASS though, just
the file manipulation  I like to do.
Erin O'Doherty
Rocky Mtn Research Station
USDA Forest Service