No subject

Richard W. White rwhite at hanover-crrel.army.mil
Fri Jun 19 10:55:30 EDT 1992

This is being posted for a remote sensing friend...

Does anyone know the format that digital NHAP data comes in?  We have tried to open the sample NHAP data that comes with the Spearfish data set, but have only been getting a totally white raster window.  We have been trying to process the data with different graphics programs, but have had little success because we do not know the NHAP parameters in order to open the image.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could let us know what format NHAP uses.  Thank you for your time and help!  Cheryl A. Koenig