GRASS EURONEWS

Raymond Venneker venn at geo.vu.nl
Fri Jun 19 13:22:30 EDT 1992

Dear (European) GRASS Users,

Remember the European GRASS Community Newsletter? Yes, the very same one
that's so brilliant you couldn't read it without wearing sunglasses if we
printed it on glossy paper.

Of course we have been loaded with article contributions since the first
issue came out. However, we're still hungry for more and more.

So here's your chance to get a little free PR for your employer (who will
raise your salary subito). Write a (small) piece of e.g. what you're doing
with GRASS, How its functioning inside your organisation, Applications
you've written and are willing to share with others. We are especially
interested about what's going on with GRASS in Eastern Europe.
Who dares?

SPECIAL OFFER TO NEW READERS: Send us your article and we'll throw
in ALL previous issues for FREE without any additional charges *)

*) offer valid while stock lasts

AND.... where else do you find a source of information to bring you
headlines like these:

DENMARK REJECTS EUROPEAN MONETARY UNION IN REFERENDUM
but emphasise to stay tuned with GRASS

EGUG 1992 MEETING BIG SUCCESS
full details on the Munich meeting covered

SID VICIOUS STILL ALIVE
Sex Pistols bass player became a reverend after alleged death in drugs drama
	(No, no, scratch this; mixed up magazines)

GREAT POTENTIAL FOR GRASS IN EASTERN EUROPE
EGUF expects rapid growth

WILL NEXT ANNUAL EGUG MEETING TAKE PLACE IN GENOA?
EGUF Board about to decide

DUTCH NATIONAL TEAM BEATS GERMANY 3-1 IN EUROPEAN FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
team captain: ``We couldn't have done it if there was no GRASS''

TIPS & TRICKS
straight from the grandmasters of GRASS

SYBUS USES GRASS TO INFILTRATE WORLD'S DECISION MAKERS OFFICES & TAKE OVER
Secret Young Bayesian Upstarts Society worms in everywhere: white house,
mafia, EEC HQ, french secret service, britain's royal family, Greenpeace...

So take your chances and make a score in the Europeanest GIS newsletter
of all and mail your contributions to the obscurest editorial board ever
to see the daylight:

        grass at geo.vu.nl
        lucas at .bsc.no
        carlor at sci.kun.nl