Returned mail: User unknown

Mail Delivery Subsystem MAILER-DAEMON
Mon Mar 2 21:10:12 EST 1992

>>> RCPT To:<grassu at amber.cecer.army.mil>
<<< 550 <grassu at amber.cecer.army.mil>... User unknown
550 grassu at amber.cecer.army.mil... User unknown

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 92 12:10:12 +1000
From: ccjwm (John Miller)
Sender: lists-owner at amber.cecer.army.mil
To: grassu at amber.cecer.army.mil
Subject:  GRASS on an X station from a server.

Is it possible to have GRASS v4.0 running on and X server and have it
display its output on a remote X-terminal or X-workstation?  I feel this
should be possible, but so far I can only start the graphics monitor screen
on the machine on which GRASS is running.  How should I do this.  (Please
be kind, I'm new to this stuff :-)

To make it clear just what I want to do:

	I'm working on an X-station (call it SMALL).  We've got GRASS
installed on another X station (call it BIG).  I open a terminal session
window on SMALL and log into BIG.  I want to start GRASS in this window
and display the output in another window on SMALL.  How do I do this?
| John Miller           | Internet Mail - ccjwm at jcu.edu.au            |
| Computer Centre       | PSI Mail - PSI%050527372000051::J_MILLER    |
| James Cook University of North Queensland | Phone: +61 77 815447    |
| Townsville, 4811,  AUSTRALIA              | Fax:   +61 77 796371    |