GRASS available through FTP

jray at utkux1.utk.edu jray at utkux1.utk.edu
Wed Mar 18 15:03:10 EST 1992

Having downloaded GRASS 4.0 from the moon.etc ftp server I find that several
pieces of the documented system is missing from the tar tapes. In
particular I have seen reference to the watershed functions which were
not apperently distributed and also the images database. I have searched
around the ftp server and cannot locate these. On another note, the RIM
user manual apperas to only be available in TeX format, is this correct?
and if so how can I obtain a copy of the documentation given that I
do not have a Tex formatter available.

Thanks for your continued help,

Julian Ray
Transportation Center