ppm driver woes

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Mon Mar 23 19:27:29 EST 1992

If you were to do the following:

 % p.select painter=ppm
 % p.map (include a numbered grid for a raster file, scaled to 5inches)
 % ppmtopgm ~/paint.ppm | pgmtops | lpr -P<PostScript printer>
                          ^^^^^^^
                          This would probably be 'pnmtops -noturn' for
                          most people, but the folks at my site aren't
                          too good at software updates.

does it cut off the bottom line of the grid?  I tried reporting this
as a bug once, but I don't know if the PIC was able to reproduce
what I was reporting.

Darrell