Import GRASS data to ARC V.6

Lars Schylberg larss at fmi.kth.se
Wed May 27 02:31:59 EDT 1992

I played around a little with arc/info last summer just after I had
installed Grass4.0.  I noticed the same problem when we used some commands
in the imageintegrator.  I think the problem is that arc/info can't
handle the new color format of Grass4.0.  This is then a bug that arc/info
should fix.  We have temporarly solved it by creating old Grass3 color
table files for the cell files we like to use together with arc/info
image intergrator.

Lars Schylberg                 Email: larss at fmi.kth.se    (Internet)
Department of Photogrammetry          larss at sekth.bitnet  (Bitnet)
Royal Institute of Technology  Tel.   +46 8 790 86 33     (office)
S-100 44  STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN    Fax.   +46 8 790 66 10