GRASS Formats??

/S=C.WADE/OU=R06F15D01A/PRMD=USDA.FS.X400/ADMD=TELEMAIL/C=US/ at sprint.com /S=C.WADE/OU=R06F15D01A/PRMD=USDA.FS.X400/ADMD=TELEMAIL/C=US/ at sprint.com
Tue May 26 15:22:48 EDT 1992

Dear GRASS users,

    I'm new to the wonderful world of GRASS and I was wondering about some
things.  First, what platforms does GRASS currently run on?  I've noticed SUN
and UNIX....any others?  My system is XENIX.  Is there any hope for me?  And
second, I've only got mail access to Internet, is there a way I can get the
software without having access to the wonderful world of FTP??  Thanks for the
help.

Chris Wade                        Internet: TO-WADE at FSL.ORST.EDU     /\
Cottage Grove Ranger District     DG: C.WADE:R06F15D01A         /\  /  \
US Forest Service                 Phone: (503)942-5591         /  \/    \
Cottage Grove, OR  97424  USA                        ,,,,,,,,,,,||.,,||.,.,,