the new HP PaintJet XL driver in "incoming"

Cleavy McKnight cleavy2 at earthlogic.baylor.edu
Wed Nov 4 18:36:53 EST 1992

I have downloaded the file, but I have a couple of questions:

WHERE (in what directory) should I put the .tar file?

HOW do I tell GRASS that I want to print a file using this driver?
I've never printed anything from GRASS before.  In fact, I've never printed
ANYTHING from ANYWHERE on our SPARCStation before,
'cause we didn't have a printer driver!

We have an SBUS Parallel card to connect our HP PaintJet XL to.  Does this
(parallel "communication") necessitate any customization of the new driver
files?

Thanks for your help!

---Cleavy L. McKnight
   Geology Department