your mail

Michael Shapiro shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Mon Nov 9 12:28:18 EST 1992

The locking mechanism is file and process id based and is not industrial
strength. Check the permissions on all the directories and subdirectories
in
and make sure you have drwxrwxrwx on
  /usr/export/home/GRASS/GRASS4.0/sun4/locks/soilwater/
and that r and x permission are allowed for all the parent dirctories leading
to /usr/export/home/GRASS/GRASS4.0/sun4/locks/
What permissions does the :0.0.x0 file have?

|-------
|--------

|------
|-------

|------
|------
|after logout the system and reenter again, I tried to repeat the job I did using
|script manually and got the exactly the same error message. Is there any one    could tell me what I am doing wrong ?  Why does the graphic monitor behave like
|this ?
|
|Thanks in advance.
|
|Oklahoma State University
|
|Fengxia  Ma

Michael Shapiro                        U.S. Army CERL
email:   shapiro at amber.cecer.army.mil  Office of GRASS Integration
phone:   (217) 373-7277                P.O. Box 9005
fax:     (217) 373-7222                Champaign, Ill. 61826-9005