GRASS-DOC ADDENDUM

hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de
Thu Nov 12 06:06:03 EST 1992

MARTIN, I switched over to the GRASS-machine to get the stuff, but:
- I could login from that server to both addresses now (n & an)
- ls -l did NOT work to overview your directory to "cd xxxx" to the stuff path
- the "ls -l" call returned an EMPTY transfer... !!!???
What to do?
Our hotline is VERY slow... and I can't experiment now.
Please, send me the DIRECT pathway after having logged in, e.g.
==>>> cd pub/grass.beg/grass_doc.ps  <<<===

W'd this fit in the right way to GET grass_doc.ps  ???

FH-TUD