request add to user Thomas Meitzler

Kenneth R. Brownfield brownfld at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Sun Nov 15 01:13:39 EST 1992

|          I would like to be added tothe user list,
|          my name is Thomas Meitzler. I am a physicist at
|          the US ARMY TACOM.

Commands to the list (such as subscribe, ping, etc.) should be sent to

     grassu-request at moon.cecer.army.mil
            ^^^^^^^
which is the address for the mail system software.  Notes sent to

     grassu-list at moon.cecer.army.mil

get distributed out to everyone on the list, so this address is appropriate
for text messages you want to distribute.

To subscribe, send the following command in the body of an email message to
grassu-request at moon.cecer.army.mil :

SUB Thomas Meitzler

The HELP command will introduce you to our list manager software.

Hope this helps -- let me know if you have any questions.

Ken Brownfield [grass-lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil]
--
Kenneth R. Brownfield [brownfld at cecer.army.mil]
Office of Grass Integration, Construction Engineering Research Labs,