need help

Steve Franklin franklin at ug.cs.dal.ca
Tue Nov 17 07:46:53 EST 1992

> *-->      4. How to use g.help, why does it lock-up?
> *-->
>
> We got the same effect having installed on TEK-88/34.
> At the moment we are trying to find the bug... but, nevertheless,
> Grass is working.
> FH-TUD

   The tty merely locks up, but you are _not_ crashed if this is anything
like our setup on SGI systems... WHen you type, it is still going to the
computer, but not getting echoed to the screen. So, type "reset" and
ctrl-j, and things should be back to normal.
(this is at least how things work on our machine.)
   Steve Franklin