Beginners' Problems

Sincak KUKO at CSPUNI12.BITNET
Thu Sep 10 06:28:44 EDT 1992

On Wed, 9 Sep 92 15:57:01 +0100 <a907leus at diamond.sara.nl> said:
>Hello users,
>and Thank you Darrell, Melissa & Michael for your help.
>
>In fact I'm writing a sort of Beginners' Manual to GRASS4.0, to make sure
>other users don't make the mistakes I went through in using GRASS. Although
>some problems here are obviously related to our configuration and setup,
>there are also various things about Grass that a beginner might want to
>know about. I already stand corrected in the matter of the "locations", and
>I'm sure there must be more handy tricks lurking in the memories of either
>the computer or its experienced users.
>
>Anyone like to help me?
>
>Martijn van Leusen
>a907leus at diamond.sara.nl
Hi,

I am going to install GRASS on SUN sparc2 and on Appolo. I have
contact to few people from SWEden , but I am interesting in intro
for beginner - on the other side I do not know the whole contain
of documents provided on the server moon.cecer.army.mil . Any kind of
my experinece - certainly I can give for public use.

Sincerely

Peter Sincak
KUKO at CSPUNI12.bitnet