John Parks tutorial printing problem

Harry Sharp sharp at snuff.csd.scarolina.edu
Fri Sep 11 13:37:50 EDT 1992

On this same subject, what was the original format of the tutorial? TeX?
LaTeX? roff?  If the original format was made available on the moon, then
everyone could download it and make their own copy with their own fonts.
It would also be smaller than the raw PS files. :-)

On a related note, what is the status of the tutorial?  When I saw it in
January it had a few bugs, but John was going to work on those.  Has there
been a revision to the book?  Will there be one forthcoming?

And what is the closest thing we've got to a User's Manual?

Harry Sharp
sharp at snuff.csd.scarolina.edu