John Parks tutorial printing problem

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Sep 11 13:48:29 EDT 1992

> On this same subject, what was the original format of the tutorial? TeX?
> LaTeX? roff?  If the original format was made available on the moon, then
> everyone could download it and make their own copy with their own fonts.
> It would also be smaller than the raw PS files. :-)

It's been a while since I looked at the PostScript, but I believe that
he used FrameMaker. Therefore, the tutorial in original form would
be of little value to anyone else.

There are very few filters which take MIF (maker interchange format)
and produce something useful.

*sigh* If only everyone used TeX... :-)

--Darrell