John Parks tutorial

Marjorie Larson larson at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Fri Sep 11 15:43:25 EDT 1992

| On this same subject, what was the original format of the tutorial? TeX?
| LaTeX? roff?  If the original format was made available on the moon, then
| everyone could download it and make their own copy with their own fonts.
| It would also be smaller than the raw PS files. :-)

| On a related note, what is the status of the tutorial?  When I saw it in
| January it had a few bugs, but John was going to work on those.  Has there
| been a revision to the book?  Will there be one forthcoming?

| And what is the closest thing we've got to a User's Manual?

| Harry Sharp
| sharp at snuff.csd.scarolina.edu

We at CERL (who put this document on the moon) were never given the document
in original format, but only in postscript.  We can only provide on the
moon what we have available.

Yes, the Users' Guide has never been completed.  John has said that he
is still finishing it up, but so far we have nothing beyond the draft
that was put out on the ftp site some time ago.

only the cover page.  You are not missing any of the text if you can't
print this out.

Marji Larson
USACERL
Office of GRASS Integration