Support for Hurricane Andrew

grass grass%alla at [140.194.31.111]
Mon Sep 14 09:49:23 EDT 1992

The Corps of Engineers is cooperating in the relief effort for
Hurricane Andrew. There is a GREAT need for ANY GIS data in
almost any format that deals with south Florida, the Homestead area
and the surrounding vicinity impacted by Andrew. Any data layers would
be appreciated. Priorities are dlg and or tiger data, any landuse, vegetation,
classified imagery, any topographic data, surface geology, soils or any other
environmental data that may exist.

At the present the Fort Worth District Environmental Planning GIS Staff
is acting as the clearing house for the GIS support effort.
We use GRASS as our primary GIS but can also accept data in ERDAS or ARC/INFO
and intergraph formats.

Again any and all responses are appreciated.
Please contact :

Tom Nelson
either through this GRASS list
or IP address grass at 140.194.31.111