unsubscribe

Prasanna Kumar Kondapaneni prasanna at forestry.auburn.edu
Mon Sep 14 11:06:30 EDT 1992

I am sorry to send this mail to the `list' rather than `request'.

When I sent "unsubscribe" request, I get back this reply:

> From grassu-request at zorro.cecer.army.mil Sun Sep 13 16:48:18 1992
> Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1992 17:00:14 -0500
> From: grassu-request at zorro.cecer.army.mil
> Subject: Reply from grassu-request at moon.cecer.army.mil
>

> Your e-mail address appears to be "prasanna at forestry.auburn.edu" .
>
> The address "prasanna at forestry.auburn.edu"
> could not be found in the grassu mailing list,
> so it cannot be unsubscribed.
> your command was issued from the same computer from which you subscribed.
>
> A copy of this error message has been sent to the list moderator, who
> will investigate.
>
> The address "prasanna at forestry.auburn.edu"
> could not be found in the grassu mailing list,
> so it cannot be unsubscribed.
>
> Please double-check that you are unsubscribing from the correct list and that
> your command was issued from the same computer from which you subscribed.
>
> A copy of this error message has been sent to the list moderator, who
> will investigate.
>
> For more information about these lists, send a HELP request to
>   grassu-request at moon.cecer.army.mil .
> For help pertaining to GRASS itself, send mail to
>   grassu-list at moon.cecer.army.mil .
>
> A service of the Office of GRASS Integration,
> US Army Corps of Engineers, Construction Engineering Research Lab

Then I sent a mail to lists-owner, which bounced.  So I guess this is the only
way I can unsubscribe.

It seems that grass lists love me so deeply that they don't want me to
unsubscribe :-)

Thanks and Good Bye.