KURTA XLC tablet on RS6000 - how?

Tim Martin; FSO; Soil Sciences martin at cs.ualberta.ca
Thu Sep 17 00:12:35 EDT 1992

Has anyone experience with connecting a Kurta digitizing tablet
to the RS-6000?  I seem to be having cabling problems.  I think
the RS-6000 has an unusual pin configuration for its 25-pin
serial ports, but I'm not sure.  Also I am not sure if I should
use the "kurta" driver, or "kurta2", with the Kurta model XLC3648.

Any help is appreciated.

BTW, It wasn't too difficult getting grass to compile on the
rs6000, thanks to the helpful aix-fix file on "moon".  Thanks
to the people responsible.

Tim.

  Tim Martin                   *
  Spatial Information Systems  *   These opinions are my own:
  University of Alberta        *      My employer has none!
  martin at cs.ualberta.ca        *