GRASS FTP site

Michael Shapiro shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Thu Sep 17 07:43:27 EDT 1992

Does get README "|more" work? Or get README /dev/tty. I'm wondering
if long messages (like the output from ls -l) are causing buffer
overrruns or some such thing. I have no trouble with the server
at all, but of course I'm just down the hall from this machine.

I will pass the message on to the sysadmin person for the ftp
machine and see if he has any ideas

|Jim Aanstoos
|Research Triangle Institute
|email: aanstoos%gizmo at rti.rti.org
|       or jva at rti.rti.org

Michael Shapiro                        U.S. Army CERL
email:   shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil  Environmental Division
phone:   (217) 373-7277                P.O. Box 9005
fax:     (217) 373-7222                Champaign, Ill. 61826-9005