Hydrologic Modeling and GRASS

Jon D. Hanson, (303)490-8323 jon at gpsrv1.gpsr.colostate.edu
Tue Apr 13 10:38:59 EDT 1993

We are using the SPUR2 model in conjunction with GRASS.  The primary purpose of
our simulations is to determine the effect of climate change on US grasslands
with special emphasis on plant and animal production.  I wish there existed an
easy way to interface models with GRASS.  Such an interface would deliver data
to and accept data from the simulation model.  Also, a good Kriging and other
interpolation tools are necessary.

|  Dr. Jon D. Hanson                    ||  Comm: (303)490-8323            |
|  USDA, Agricultural Research Service  ||  Fax:  (303)490-8310            |
|  Great Plains Systems Research        ||  jon at gpsrv1.gpsr.colostate.edu  |
|  301 S. Howes, P.O. Box E             ||  FTS2000:  a03jonhanson         |
|  Fort Collins, Colorado 80522         ||                                 |