using tcsh with GRASS ??

Jim Gasprich jimg at ocean.rutgers.edu
Mon Apr 26 16:34:01 EDT 1993

Has anyone experienced problems using tcsh for the GRASS interface ??
Mine seems to dive-bomb, putting me outside the GRASS start-up
script for some odd reason.

I can't really elaborate on the problem too much. I am unsure as to
which flavor of tcsh we have (we may be going to the *REAL* tcsh, as
our computer jockeys say), and have been unable to track down the
specifics at this point. I'm doing the usual post first, figure it out
later sort of thing.

Any info (or flames) greatly appreciated,

Jim Gasprich				jimg at ocean.rutgers.edu
Center for Remote Sensing and		tel -> (908) 932-9631
 Spatial Analysis, Rutgers U.		fax -> (908) 932-8644