surface topology

Franciso J. Almagro Espejo ir2alesf at lucano.uco.es
Mon Aug 16 12:28:14 EDT 1993

i would like to know whether is possible to generate a vectorial topology
from a .dxf file. I have had problems with v.in.dxf command because I have two layers: one with the line information and the other with text information(digit), from the dxfout(microstation command).
Is there any automatic process to create some areas with the text category in the vector GRASS programs?
                                                         Thank you.